BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome!

Before we bought our home I had seen a website that showed different ways to showcase vinyl sayings. I had seen the "Welcome" on a door and had to have it. Convincing Jared was the hard part. While down with family for Birthday parties Jenni my sister took me aside and handed me the above vinyl to put on my door. There was some scrolly looking thing that was supposed to go below it but that space isn't too big. So Jared helped me center it and I applied it. So here is the "Welcome" on my beautiful front door. If the door fades and we take the Welcome off I am dead. But until then its beautiful. We'll see how long it stays on. The Letters don't like the cold much and are starting to slowly peel off. Maybe I'll just have to deck out the inside with vinyl's where its much warmer. Now if I could only figure out how to decorate the rest of my house. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Smith's said...

I think it turned out great!