Last night was our Ward trunk or treat. My loving husband signed me up to make a soup for the cook off. Luckily my mom has some good recipes for soup which turned out really good and I didn't overcook the potatoes. In the process of making the soup I did however peel my hand. I usually never have mishaps in the kitchen. To keep my band-aid on which Little miss got for me, I put on one of my yellow kitchen gloves. Those things are hard to cook with even if it was on my left hand. The soup was made and after Little miss woke up from her nap I got her hair done. I knew I didn't have black ribbon so I took some pink organza ribbon and colored it with a Sharpie marker. Can you tell that her ribbon was pink?
There were some very creative costumes in the ward and lots of tinkerbells.
Little Miss played some games and got some little trinkets, and then I carried her from trunk to trunk to trunk since she didn't want to walk. Jared handed out the candy and all we were left with was Jaw Breakers. Little Miss did say the magical words at almost all the trunks with her quiet little voice. It was a good night...Now to decide if we want to take her out on Halloween night!
Stay Tuned for pumpkin carving and more from Halloween Day!



2 comments:
She is too cute to be a witch! I am glad you guys had fun. We decorated cup cakes for our ward trunk or treat at mutual yesterday. I don't know if I will make it to the actual event on Saturday. We'll see.
She is adorable! Great "Sharpy" Trick too-can you turn black ribbon into pink? ;-) Happy Halloween eve to you guys!
Post a Comment