BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

At Last!

When will things slow down......
As some of you may know and some may not Jared was gone for 3 weeks in Japan for business. 3 WEEKS!!! I had originally planned on spending all three weeks hanging out with my family in Kent but with the water leak that didn't happen. I was fortunate enough to go down for two weekends, one of which we went to Idaho. Jared is home now and we are getting back into the swing of things. I am at a loss right now as I was without my washer and dryer since early September and now that it has been put back in I am trying to remember if I did laundry on Friday's or Monday's. I know it sounds trivial but hey I had it down to a system and now its screwed up. Anyway, the repairs are done, the workers are no longer in my home and as Little miss would say, " Where those people" Its nice to have order restored.

I do however think Little miss enjoyed the appliances being taken out. The above cubby is where the dishwasher goes.

The sweatshirt was actually bought for my niece who just turned 8 so it doesn't fit her anymore. Showing the BYU-I pride. Maybe she'll end up at BYU so her dad can go to games with her....I'll tag along too!

She recently found my stickers from scrapbooking and decided to decorate her legs and a few other things that I won't mention in case Jared reads this! Lately Little miss has been going through the stage of not wanting to wear pants or anything at all but her diaper. Hopefully that ends soon with the weather getting cold.


Her hair is getting longer and longer. I have been asked when I am going to cut it and my response still remains when she's 8. Her favorite things to say to me are "Where that come from?" "Momma Don't leave me here" (putting her down for nap) She also is counting up to 20 with just one or two miss counts. Her new favorite shows are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sesame Street and the Tinkerbell movie. Thank goodness the new tinkerbell movie is coming out next week.

I know most of my posts end up being about little miss but when she takes up most of my day I tend to lead more towards her. Jared is getting back in the swing of getting up, he is still adjusting to the time change and is looking forward to sleeping in this weekend. He is still busy as ever with work. I am staying busy with of course the house and Little miss but also with Activity days. We are looking forward to the upcoming holidays and can't wait to see our family from Reno who will be coming to our home for Turkey day! Our first big holiday in our new home. Now to prepare the menu for that day! Stay tuned for pictures of our little witch next week. Need to start practicing "Trick or Treat"

0 comments: