Happy Unofficial Birthday to Carter! A week after Carter's actual birthday we had the family up for a little get -together to celebrate the little guy. (This point will be broken up into two posts as my battery on my camera died half way through the party so the eating of the cake is on Jared's camera...note to self, charge camera battery before someones party)
 |
| The night before I made two 13x9 homemade chocolate cakes. I knew I wanted a less-crumbly cake that I tend to get with a boxed cake. The homemade cake is actually really simple. Probably won't be the last homemade cake. The above picture is Carters Smash cake. I didn't think about putting the cake in the freezer after cutting it so it was easier to frost so I ended up handing the cake off to my mom to frost. I had made the dots on the cake a few days in advance.Too bad he barely touched it and was more interested in the dots on the cake. |
 |
| For the cake for everyone else to share I cut up a 13x9 and made a robot. Again my mom ended up frosting it and I decorated it. Frosting cakes and myself have a love, hate relationship....I hate crumbs in my frosting! |
 |
| Some of the poof balls that I made....can you figure out the color scheme? |
 |
| The Handsome Little Birthday Boy! (Here are the walking pictures that you requested Lacey) I asked my sister Jenni if she could cute out a cute iron-on vinyl design for a t-shirt for him. It turned out so CUTE! |
 |
| I used the same robot from his shirt for the water bottle labels and the tent cards on the table. |
 |
| The kids playing on the swing set |
 |
| One of Maddie's happier moments of the day |
 |
| Eating his Birthday Dinner |
 |
| Grandma and Aubree |
 |
| Colin and Kinley |
Wish I had more pictures of the festivities outside but my dumb battery...stay tuned for part 2 of the party!
Need a cute iron-on vinyl for a special occasion check out the other designs at
Miss Morgan Designs
0 comments:
Post a Comment