BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

1st Birthday

Carter just turned 1!!! On the actual day of his birthday it was very low key. He opened a few gifts and he had a small cupcake to eat. Carter started walking 2 days before he turned 1.


Grandma made a quick stop by on the day of his birthday so he had something more interesting then the lame gifts I got him....Jared made fun of me for getting him two toothbrushes, two binkies and a little truck...He needed the first two items and the little truck was a bonus. We had already bought him gifts but had planned on having him open those bigger gifts at the family b-day party for him. So Thank You Grandma for making sure his first birthday wasn't lame. He loves the sounds the toy makes. 



His cute little truck



Opening his Toothbrushes!



Happy Birthday Buddy
First Taste of his cupcake
"Please Mom can I have some Grapes.....please....i'm over this cupcake!"
"Please I'll give you a cute face"

"Yummy"
I still can't get over the fact that he prefered grapes over his cupcake....a mother's dream

Told you he LOVES grapes. Look at those chubby cheeks!


1 comments:

A Harlow said...

Cute! Love that he likes grapes Addies the same way but sometimes when she prefers onions over other food I do wonder whether I should be concerned :) haha