BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All about Little Man!

This Little guy just turned 1!!! I can't believe that a year ago he was just a tiny little baby. Carter is officially walking. He still crawls when he falls from walking but he prefers to find something to stand up with so he can walk again. He has 6 teeth and I am waiting for the next ones to pop through.
He loves to make this face. He scrunches his little nose and snorts a little...then he laughs. This kid knows how to make people laugh and he knows he's funny.
Carter just had his 1 year check up and didn't grow too much. He's a whole whopping 19 pounds. Up 1 pound from his 9 month check up. He is in the 8th% for weight and 13th% for height. He needs to have a growth spurt. This kid can eat. Not sure where all that he eats goes, cause he's obviously not packing on the pounds.
We can't get enough of that little face. He loves to stick his tongue out to get us to laugh.
During Memorial Day Weekend we decided it was time to get the kids a swing. Obviously its more for Maddie at this time but he absolutely loves to swing in his swing. He starts to get really excited when I take him outside.
Carter LOVES fruit....He will stuff his face with fruit as evidence by the photo below. His cheeks are full of grapes. Ha Ha! He also loves cherries and watermelon. He also loves his vegetables like broccoli, and corn. A mothers dream come true! I can't get Maddie to eat those things although she's getting better about broccoli.
We sure do love this little guy! I am glad he chose us as his family!

0 comments: