BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

I recently saw this video on another blog that I frequent and thought I should share it. I know there are many mothers including myself that sometimes wonder whats the point of all that we do. Especially when I am awake in the middle of the night as I change the 100th diaper of the week and wish my child would nurse faster. Hopefully for my fellow mothers or mothers to be out there will find hope in this video. I know that I will watch it many more times as it gives me hope and makes me feel loved and that there really is a purpose behind what I am doing.

1 comments:

callmom said...

Thank you for sharing that message! Those moments of doubt and low self worth always creep in when you are exhausted and warn out from the little ones. Yes, go to this often for reassurance-and then be thanking Heavenly Father for being entrusted with a few of His children, which are sent to bless our lives! Babies are only little for such a short season! Then you turn around and your "baby" is turning 35 years old!