My Little Man Child is a month old! I call him a man child because of all his hair which I can happily report that he hasn't lost any of it. Lets hope that I didn't just jinx myself by saying that. I love to give him baths because his hair will stay curly until it is brushed, then it goes stick straight. Everyone is mesmerized by the amount of hair he has. I can't even imagine him as a bald little baby.

He usually sleeps like a champ and goes about 3-4 hours before wanting to eat. This is something I am not used to as Little Miss was up all the time wanting to eat. I think the main difference is that Little Miss never took a binky and my Little Man will.
He loves to sleep with his hands by his face, so when I don't have him swaddled you'll find his hands by his face.
The last couple weeks while he is awake he'll make cute little noises. The best is when he sneezes or coughs. He sounds just like Jared when he sneezes and anyone who knows how Jared sneezes it hilarious. When Little Man eats he squeaks. Lets hope he doesn't wake or distract the other children who are nursing in the mother's lounge at church. In other news, since things have settled down since having the Little Man I am attempting to potty train Little Miss. Before he was born we had appointments every week and it would throw a kink in the schedule of training. So far things are going well. We will see if things continue to go well. I have no picture of Little Miss as they would not be appropriate for other eyes as she seems to have success when she isn't wearing anything in her nether regions. Please pray for success and for my carpet!!!




3 comments:
Aren't you glad he likes his binkies? You will be able to get more done without having to nurse him all the time. He's too young to chew gum to pass the time away. So binkies are a good thing!
I wish Micah would have taken a binkie at that age, I could have done so much more! He takes it sometimes now, but still can't decide if he likes it. I like your nickname. I hope his hair doesn't fall out either! Little Man is rubbing his out everywhere but on the top of his head. He offically has a combover now when it isn't sticking straight up!
Oh he is one good looking little boy! It was fun to see those cute pictures. Good luck with the potty training...I think if I could skip one phase that would be it, but it is sooooo great when all is said and done :)!
Post a Comment