BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

91 days!

According to my little countdown on the side I am down to 91 days until my expected Due Date. Wahoo! I am somewhat prepared for his arrival but know I need to get my act together.
This pregnancy has FLOWN by. I guess staying busy has paid off. Now that I said that its going to slow down. We have been busy around here working on the fence. Soon we are going to start on the rest of the yard. There is only so much I can do or help with. I have hit that point in the pregnancy where my tummy is officially in the way. I have been having a hard time bending over to tie my shoes. Don't remember that part of the deal with Little Miss. Its a welcome sign though as it means I am getting closer.
The fence is officially done...Well technically. Its been rainy here since we got it up and so there hasn't been a chance for the wood to dry out. Once the wood has had an opportunity to dry for a good few days we can apply the stain to it. But until then that is all we have left to do on it. We are far from done with the yard but it will get done.
Last Sunday during breakfast I got a call from one of the members of the bishopbric and they wanted me to come in early to church. Little Miss wasn't feeling to good but we went anyway. I got a new calling....Young Women's Laurel advisor. In March I was asked to come teach as the usual person was out of town and a real teacher hadn't been called since all the changes in our stake took place. The Sunday after I had been asked to teach in Relief Society. So I didn't think anything of it. I guess they were testing me out. On the way to church though I made the comment that most likely it was going to be the teacher for the Laurels. So I was released from Activity Days. When I first got called to activity days I was really unsure as I had the calling before and didn't really enjoy it. I really started to enjoy it this time around and that is when I got released. I'll miss relief society as its one place I can get some sense of quietness but also there were a few women in there that were in the same scenario as me regarding life, (i.e. kids, nieghborhood, age) and now I won't get to see them during that time. Guess that gives me more of an excuse to ahve play dates. It willl be a new adventure as I have never had a calling in Young Womens.
Jared also got a new calling this past week. So we are both in new positions but we are looking forward to what is ahead of us. It will be interesting when the little one comes especially if we can't get Little Miss to start attending nursery. Let the fun begin.

2 comments:

callmom said...

Yay, for the fence being finished! And only 90 days to go? Time really has flown! I am planning a visit this Friday with you and Maddie-you up for it?? Let me know! Love ya

Anonymous said...

That is great!Don't worry about it slowing down until the last six weeks that ALWAYS seems to be the slowest time.(((HUGS)))