Jared has been working very hard on the yard and slowly but surely the yard is moving along. We have had many hands help with the process and we thank those people. The fence is done except for the stain, but we have to wait for a good dry spell before we can do that.

Along the back wall of the fence we are building a planter that will go along the whole length. You can see it in the picture above in the upper right hand part of the fence. In the middle of the yard there are tons of mounds of dirt!!!

Dirt, Dirt and more Dirt!

We had 22 yards of Dirt delivered onto our front driveway and this is what is left of that dirt. The company delivered one truck load and then a couple of hours later delivered another truck load. Jared has worked on getting the dirt to the backyard each day so we could get the car back into the driveway. Hopefully by the end of the week that pile will be in the back. Next on the list of things to do install sprinklers in the front and back yard. Spread, level and roll the dirt. Then we will lay sod and hopefully be done for a few months with the backyard. We still have to put in a border along each side of the fence and then get rock to go along the house for our paths. So close but yet so far away. I guess it doesn't help that I am no help out there. Stay tuned for the finished product.

We've had some beautiful weather this last week and so I took the opportunity to take Little Miss out to let her chase some bubbles.

She loved playing with them until the bubble mix got too foamy and the bubbles weren't as big. That's when we came in for lunch. We hope once the yard is done that we can enjoy more days outside doing whatever it is you do during the summer.

What a sweet little face!

A couple of Sunday's ago I decided to curl Little Misses hair. It turned out so good and I can't wait to curl her hair for her Uncle Eric's wedding. Don't mind the scratch on her upper nose and her cheek. She's adorable either way.
Oh and there are 74 days left til we meet out little guy...but who's counting!
1 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun to me! Wish I could be there to help! You know how much I love to play in the dirt! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Post a Comment