BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where has the time gone

I was looking over one of my more recent posts and it said 91 days and I checked out my countdown and I am down to 67 days and by tonight the counter will drop to 66 days. But who's counting? It seems like such a huge jump in days even though it really wasn't that long ago. The other night as Jared and I were going to bed I said you know we should probably get the babies room ready. He agreed. We finally bought some clothes for the little guy, but have still not gotten a dresser for his room. Right now that is the room for guests or as Little Miss calls it, "Grandma Jackie's room" During thanksgiving that room was used by Grandma Jackie and Grandpa. So until we get the extra bed out of there thats what she will call it. Although she knows that it is the babies room. I feel so unorganized whenever I walk by that room as all I see are little piles of clothes on the bed or on bins or in bins to take to the DI. Some to be washed, some already washed. Now to just get them in a dresser or hung up.
May has been the mark of going from monthly appointments to every other week. June will be filled with every other week appointments as well and then July will be every week. The sign of the end is near. I know that it will go quickly so we better get our acts together or we will be putting a crib together after he arrives.
A few weeks back Little Miss was sick and instead of cramming her in our bed I said I would sleep in the guest room with her in case she decided to be sick again...not a good idea when you are pregnant as you will get what your child has but only about 150% worse than they had it. Luckily we are all over the sicknesses and ready for a little vacation to Reno. It will be our last hoorah before the baby comes. Wish us luck that Jared can get the yard mostly done before we go so when we get back we can install the grass.

0 comments: