BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

At last!

Disclaimer: I will not profess to be some super hero picture taker because I know I am not. Sad that I take more photos on my phone then I do with a real camera but its the easiest thing. Nor will I profess to be a super hero blogger because as you can tell I haven't blogged for a month. I already feel horrible that I am so bad at documenting Little Misses life but I am working on it. So for now I will rely on the pictures that other family members take. Enjoy my mom's photos!


The Update:

I thought the last time that I sat down to blog that I didn't have anything worthwhile to blog about as nothing has really happened since the big ultrasound so I ended up not blogging but since that point things have happened.


Baby update:

The Baby is very active as I have evidence of the middle of the night kicking waking me up. At my last appointment the Dr said everything that we saw on the ultrasound looked good and that the baby was measuring right on track. He is actually measuring a couple days ahead but my due date will stay the same :-( My blood pressure was good and a little lower then the month before so my dosage was not changed. I am still feeling really good but have my days where my energy level is low. Just working on a middle name for our little guy. Good thing we still have a while before we have to totally decide on his name.



Little Miss update:

She is growing like crazy. I thought with her past record of being in the smaller clothes size compared to her actual age would continue. Not the case. She will be 3 in July but has already been wearing 3T clothes for the last couple months. She is a tall girl. I am not having to interpret what she is saying as much anymore as others are finally starting to understand her. She actually has a pretty good vocabulary. I can't wait for her 3 year old Well child check up to see how much she has grown and whether she has gained any weight since her 2 year old appointment. There a a few children who are alot younger then her that are passing her in weight. We are having issues with Little Miss wanting to go and stay in nursery. She will tell us that she will go but the minute you walk into the nursery she will say, "I want my mommy" and will burst into tears. Not sure what to do.

We started potty training somewhat a couple weeks ago and she did great, but then we went on vacation and I didn't want to deal with accidents so back the diaper went on and now she is slightly sick and not so in to it. Thats okay with me. I'm not going to be super pushy about it. It will click when it clicks. Plus I am sick right now too so its not high on my priority list.

My mom likes to take field trips as she calls them, and she comes up to visit us for the day. The pictures from this post are from one of the days that she came up with Colin and Aubree. She always brings a big bag full of fun stuff for the little ones to play with. This particular time she had puppets and assorted finger puppets and regular puppets.


I am not a huge fan of spiders. In fact they are something that I am terrified of. But I can't help but love my little spider. She's too darn cute.




Little Miss loves to give kisses. Not sure Colin is into as much as her but it makes for a cute picture.


Aubree had a play phone in her carseat that Little Miss got a hold of and well it consumed her. She was talking on it and pressing the buttons and then decided she wanted to make it be her own personal camera. We have a few shots of her taking a picture with this soft little phone.



0 comments: