BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Big News!

I haven't had a chance to scan the ultrasound pictures nor do I think I remember how to, but I didn't want to leave those who may read my blog hanging on what the gender of our little one is. The ultrasound went great. I actually was able to understand what I was seeing unlike with Little Miss. It was all a blur with her. This time I got it. Everything was measuring to be on time with my current week count. Hopefully that will remain the case. I had a Dr. appt two days previous to the big ultrasound and the Dr. said my blood pressure was good and he was happy that the medication for my blood pressure was working. So there was no need to up my prescription which I am happy about. Taking 1/2 a pill has worked out nicely as I am not much of a pill taker. Back to the ultrasound. We saw the baby sucking probably on their tongue as there wasn't a hand close. At one point though we got to see the little hand next to the baby's face. (Precious) The baby was pretty much bent in half and looked squished but was obviously comfortable as the baby would not move when the ultrasound tech needed to get a picture of the back of the brain. Finally after a couple of trys she got the picture needed and the ultrasound was over. We got some really cute pictures of a foot, profile and front of the face shots. We never really got a good picture of Little miss in the profile position which I love. I think those shots are adorable. Anyway so the ultrasound went great. So on to the big announcement. We are having a little......BOY!!!!
I had my suspicions as this pregnancy is totally different than with Little Miss. My suspicion was correct. So now the task of figuring out what I need as we have saved most of Little misses clothes for our next girl but seeing as we are having a boy I am having to start over. I will be fun though. I have a clothes bin of boy clothes so thats a start. I have also put in my verbal order to my mom for burp cloths and blankets. I love her stuff and can't wait to use those items. Soft blankets and soft burp cloths. Maybe this little one will take binkys too and then I can utilize the cute binky clips my sisters make. Can't wait!!! (Don't forget to check out Little Lizzies closet on etsy if you want to join in on the cute stuff my mom and sisters are selling. Note to Jen: Put the binky clips on your site)
Hopefully I can get Jared to scan the ultrasounds soon so you can all see that little profile of our little guy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contratulations,One of each!how fun!

Becky Moss said...

Congrats! I don't know much about girls, but I know boys are great and you'll have lots of fun.

Ashley said...

Congratulations, Chrissy! How exciting to be having another little one! I hope you're feeling good and enjoying yourself. We have a little boy due in May, so our little people (Colin, Maddy, and the two little boys) can hang-out together!