I haven't ever attempted to write a post once Little Miss has gone to bed. I don't know why cause its quiet and I can hear myself think.
I just wanted to update on how we are doing. This month is a crazy month with Dr Appointment, Birthday's, Activity Days and count them, two lessons, yes two that I have been asked to teach. One in YW this next Sunday and then two Sundays later I get the privilege of teaching the lesson in Relief society. I am now finally coming to terms with having my not so favorite calling again and starting to actually enjoy it when I get a call first for the relief society lesson and then an email about the YW lesson. Talk about stress. Plus I have the two activities this month for activity days, Jared's Birthday and the BIG ultrasound. Lets hope my Blood pressure stays down.
Speaking of Blood pressure, at my last appointment the Dr said that my blood pressure was staying high from appointment to appointment and wanted to put me on some meds to gt it lower. Right now I am only taking 1/2 a pill and will find out this week if its doing its job. If not I am sure I will be bumped up to a full pill. So far so good. This pregnancy has been totally different from Little Misses. I have only gotten sick three times and I am carrying alot lower. I have my suspicions of what I am carrying. Any guesses! I guess we'll find out later this week.
The baby is getting more active and that not so fun feeling that I remember not liking, but was happy to be feeling is back. I am happy to know that the baby is moving nicely and is active but it feels so strange sometimes and kind of makes my stomach sick. I never was good with motion sickness but come on this is inside of me. Go figure. This is just the beginning of it to.
Little Miss is full of energy like always. She amazes me with the things she learns and can say. She is very good at telling you what she wants, likes, dislikes and needs. She is still my tender hearted child who loves to give kisses and hugs and to help anyone who may be crying or hurt. I will always cherish that quality in her as I hear she gets it from me. She LOVES to dance and loves to sing. We have finally tackled the going to bed issue. She no longer gets sad when we take her to her room and tuck her in and go to our room. She gladly waves us goodbye. Not sure if she is really going to sleep or talking to herself but its a nice change. Now to just tackle potty training. That's one thing I am going to have to wait til she is ready. She is very adamant that she doesn't want to use the big girl potty. I think soon though we will get to that stage. The signs are showing. No hurry. Just hoping shes out of them by the time #2 comes!
As for Jared and I, we are both turning the big 27 this month. I sometimes forget how old we are, but glad we still have a few years til we turn 30! Its nice to share March with him as well as 1983. Maybe the baby will come in July and Little miss will have the same birth month as well.
We finally submitted our request to the community to put in a fence. So we hope to have that in by next month and start working on sprinklers and landscaping. We'll see how far we get. Its refreshing to have weather turning nice. I had Jared mow the lawn on Saturday and to our dismay the grass looked horrible. Jared has never been happy with the quality of the grass so he plans to tear it up. Luckily its not a big front yard. So the next few month Jared mostly will be working on getting the yard done. We also have some ideas for lighting in the home but that will have to wait a while. Glad I married someone who used to work as an electrician. Free labor.
We are doing well. Sorry about the pictures. I have so many other things to think about that I will get to them soon. I am patiently counting down the days til our newest little one arrives. I know I still have a while until then but I will try and keep busy to make the days go quick. We are excited about finally getting to work on our own home which I am sure will quickly turn to madness at the tasks we have come up with. We hope our families and friends are well.
Check back on Friday or Saturday for the big announcement.
Pink or Blue, either will do!
Goodnight World!



4 comments:
My guess is BOY!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I have been facebook stalking and found your blog. Sounds like you are staying pretty busy. Congrats on the pregnancy. I'm with Lacey and am going with boy.
Boy or girl either will do. Little Miss maddie is sooo cute!!
My guess is boy! I guess we'll find out in a couple of hours!
Post a Comment