My mom has been making beautiful burp cloths for many years now and she finally has a shop on etsy where she is selling them. Yeah! She has been working very hard on this project since before Little Miss was born and its exciting to see her work go public. Check out the shop here:

My sisters have also been busy making items which are included in this shop. Below is a Magnet board that comes in a wide variety of fabrics and comes with coordinating magnets.
Here is another form of a magnet board that is a desktop magnet board.
I believe most items can be custom made, ask and they will tell you if they can do a custom order. Many of the items can be changed to fit your needs. They also have many more items that they need to get posted. They include Binky clips and baby toys. Trust me you will love these items as well. They are adorable. All of their items are durable and I personally have already put my verbal order in for many of the items that they are selling. They are working hard. Please pass this on or feel free to blog about it if you love their stuff.



1 comments:
Thank you for the kind words!And thank you for not liking the present burp clothes out on the market and asking me to make you cute ones. Now I am addicted to looking at material whenever I am at a fabric store-looking for the next burp cloth cutie!
Fun!!! Love ya.....
Post a Comment