I know traditionally Valentines Day is supposed to be a holiday of Love between your significant other but I have two, soon to be three loves of my life.
I Love being a wife. I love having Jared as my companion in this life and look forward to eternity with him. I know that I am with the man I am supposed to be with.
I Love being a mother. Little Miss challenges my patience to no end but she also is helping me to learn patience. She brings a smile to my face each day with her silliness.
I look forward to adding another love to that list.
I am filled with Love and surrounded by Love. I have truly been blessed with those that have come into my life.
So to my husband, I Love You! You mean the world to me and without you, my life would be incomplete. Happy Valentine's Day!
To my Little Miss, I Love You! Thanks you for wanting to come into my life and choosing me to be your mother. I can't wait for your little brother or sister to come into our family so you can shower them with love and joy.
To everyone else, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!



0 comments:
Post a Comment