BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Teething, Reno and Colds!

Two sundays ago as I attempted to dress myself and Jitter Bug I realized her dresses were finally getting too small. Mind you they are 12 month dresses and only too short not too tight. So I went and got her the above dress and asked for a bow to be made by my mom. I can't believe how grown up she looks.
Also about a week ago Jitter Bug had been saying ouchy a lot with her little finger shoved in her mouth so I decided to check out what the problem was and what do I find....Her second year molars popping through. Right now she only has the two on the bottom but I am sure the two on top are not that far behind. Hopefully the worst of the pain is behind her at least for the bottom two.

For my mother in laws birthday we were flown down to Reno for the weekend to surprise her. We sure did surpirse her. We had a great time visiting with the family and it did go way too quick. The above picture is of Jitter Bug and Jared right before church. I love it! Unfortunately before we headed down Jitter Bug wasn't feeling too hot and neither was I. We had the sniffles pretty bad but it didn't really hit me til that Sunday while down there. So now Jitter Bug and I are full blown sick and Jared I think isn't too far behind us. Jitter Bug is on the mend though with just a little cough and runny nose. Hopefully we didn't get anyone sick down in Reno.
This is what happens when your child figures out you can press their face against glass and get everyong laughing. Classic!
In other news....the permits are back!! The home was released for construction and over the next week the land will be prepared for the foundation, foundation will be poured and then we have our first meeting on May 18th to walk to foundation and then May 19th will be Day 1 which means the framing goes up and then we are 54 work days from completion with possibility of
0-10 days added on for weather reasons or construction reasons. We are very excited we are to this point. We hope to take pictures the next time we are up there of the progress. Finally a Home!

0 comments: