BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well we are in the waiting proccess for the county to get the permits back to Quadrant so they can release our plans to pour the foundation and then the rest will start to take shape. I hate waiting but I should be a pro at it by now since we have been looking for a home for over a year now. We started looking last April and well we finally have some hope. Lets hope the weather holds out so there aren't any delays in construction. We are hoping for a close date in the middle of July but at this point I just want something to Close.

July will be very exciting for my family as Jenni and the kids will be moving back from NY. (Shawn will follow later) Jenni is having a baby! Geran is getting Married and Jitter Bug is turning 2!!!! Yep 2 years old. Time sure has gone somewhere and I am not sure where.

We are all staying very busy these days in preparation for Geran's wedding. Lots of yard work and Painting. Its been fun and it makes the day go quick. There are so many things to look forward to these next couple months. Nina also finds out if she is having a Boy or a Girl in May.
Jared as usual is busy at work and has started riding the bus again. Not to his liking but it saves in the long run. Jitter Bug picks up a new word each day. She's gotten good with some sesame street characters even though we don't watch TV. She learned the word Sausage the other day and has gotten really good with Family names. She probably says Shawn the best but is working hard on everyone elses names too.

Sorry no pictures in this post as I am not at my computer but I wanted to post an update on home progress and life in general. Lets hope the sun comes out again as it has been beautiful. Thank goodness for rain though as my allergies have been a killer. Lets hope the permits come soon for the home. I can't wait to post the progress we are finally making.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun that you are in the process of building a home. I can hardly wait for that day. We move next week to start work in Montana so the dream is not too far off.

Also my sister just got her mission call to Everett Washington. Perhaps you may run into her one of these days.

Anna Rhodes