BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010/New Years 2011

I know I am super late on this and I don't have any pictures at this time because they are all on the main computer. So for now I just have words....I know boo! But that's how it is when my babies are sick and I have no motivation to go upstairs to transfer pictures to my computer. Anyway, On Christmas Eve morning we loaded up the kids and the car and headed to the airport for our 7AM flight. Yeah call me crazy but the price was right. I sadly had been sick the whole week before we left and sadly was sick the whole time we were in Reno. Not fun. My anniversary on the 21st consisted of laying on the couch burning up then getting the chills. What a way to spend my 6 year anniversary. Luckily Jared was a good sport and just wanted me to get better. Anyway back to Christmas.
We had a great trip with Jared's family. Towards the end of the trip we took Little Miss to the ice skating rink in town and Jared helped her skate round and round and round til us adults were freezing and hungry. She didn't want to leave of course. (Pictures of ice skating to be added later.)
Christmas Morning Little Miss was being a stinker until she realized she had tons of gifts to open. She got everything she wanted. She was also given the honor of opening Little Man's gifts cause lets face it he wasn't interested at all nor could he care less. Then after gifts we got ready for the annual Christmas brunch which of course was yummy. The rest of the week we spent relaxing and I mostly spent my time on the couch trying to get rid of whatever crud I had going on. Finally I went to the Dr and got put on antibiotics and a cough medicine and I am all better. But sadly my family is sick now.
We came home on December 31st and due to another 7 AM flight and everything we had to do once we got home we were in bed by 11:45. Yes we couldn't handle the last 15 minutes of 2010. So we brought in the New Year with our eyes shut and fast asleep. Ha!
Hopefully I can get pictures up from the vacation in Reno soon. Check back Soon.

0 comments: