BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Breach Family photos


During our trip to Reno for Christmas we had family pictures taken with Jared's family. Since the last time we took family pictures we have had two new additions to the Breach clan. Sam and Little Man need to be added to the family pictures. We went to Rob Simpson, in Reno who is the guy who took Eric and Sam's wedding pictures. I think they turned out great. Here are a few.

It is no secret that Little Miss isn't big on having her picture taken until she really warms up to the idea. She isn't good with strangers so the above picture was the face that we see in probably 50% of the pictures with Little Miss in them. Splendid huh?!?! Luckily I was able to get her to snap out of her funk. and we got some cute shots.
On the other hand we have Little Man who is full of smiles just like Little Miss was before she realized what being shy was. He was great during the picture taking.

My two adorable kids. Oh how I love them.



I absolutely love this picture of Jared's parents with their grandbabies. They adore Little Miss and Little Man.

Here is a picture of Jared with his siblings. From Left to right: Jared, Eric, Steph and Kevin.




Here is a picture of everyone with the two new additions.


0 comments: