I have pretty darn cute kids! Yes I know I am biased being their mother but come on you have to agree. I can't believe how big Little Man is getting. He is 6 1/2 months old. Where did the time go?

Poor little kid has been sick and has had no appetite. Luckily he is feeling better and getting his appetite back. Slowly but its coming back.

This Little girl will be 4 in July. Holy
Canoli! My once little baby girl is getting so tall. We have been shopping for preschools. Hopefully we can figure it out soon because all the deadlines for registration are coming up fast. In a year and half she will be going to kindergarten. :-(

He loves his baby food. So far I have lucked out and he will eat anything that I feed him.

We have mastered the clean look since these pictures were taken. He eats pretty clean now.
1 comments:
He is so cute! I love his eyes and Maddie is getting so big, How fun! :) hope you are having a great day Angie
Post a Comment