This sweet little girl turned 3! I also gave all the food different names to go with the theme that I made cute little tent cards for. 

After eating I let the kids color wood wands and once they were done they went out back to play a game that ended pretty quick. And yes those are pretzel sticks in Conners nose.
It was decided it was time for the pinata. Morgan was the lucky one to get the one string that let the candy out. Little Miss wasn't sure what to do but eventually was grabbing the candy too.
Next we had the cake and Little Miss was adamant that she didn't want to blow the candles out by herself so Jared and I told her we would help....She just doesn't know that neither of us blew out her candles.
I am not sure that she ate any of her cake. She sure loved the frosting though. She's never been one to dig in to cake so she happily used her fork...so proper.
She loved all her gifts and was excited to get home and play with it all that night.




We had a great time and Little Miss enjoyed every minute. I just can't believe she is three! I love this little girl and I am amazed by her each day. In just 2 short years she'll be entering kindergarten...Not sure I am ready to let her go, good thing I have a couple years to adjust to the idea. I Love you Little Miss!
Everyone headed outside so the kids and some of the adults could play with the stomp rockets. Little Miss loved it. Before I headed outside I was cleaning up and the kids were riding bikes. I walked outside and Little Miss was flying down the hill on a bike....scared me to death. She luckily didn't fall and was smiling when she got to the end of the street. I was surprised she was so daring. Too bad I didn't get it on video.
Thanks Family for making her birthday so special.



1 comments:
Looks like everyone had a blast!Little ones ALWAYS grow faster than we want them to so its inportant to enjoy them while it lasts!!
Post a Comment