BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Gabe Graduation/Prom and Pregnancy update

My little brother Gabe has graduated from High School. Can you believe that my sweet little Gabey is done with school. Sadly Dad is still not a alumni of the blessed Kent Meridian High school. He has been teaching there since the year I was born. Luckily his years are numbered and he will be following us kids soon. Here we are, the last of the KM'ers in the family. This is almost exactly 9 years to the date since I graduated.Gabe only attended KM his Senior year as he attended a few different schools one being an online high school. Each year that my dad has attended graduation he is asked what college he attended so they can outfit him with his school colors. Every year he changes his school and this year he was from a school in Rhode Island.
As we were leaving the Showare Center my mom was snapping photos of all the candy lei's. Click on the photo to get a better look but this kid had them going onto his head. There were some pretty creative lei's. Some with money but mostly candy. They have for sure gotten more popular since I graduated. After graduation we had to head back to my parents house as Gabe was more excited for his Date that night. His friend Sarah was having her Prom that night and instead of attending her schools actual prom they decided to have a prom that consisted of "Alternative Prom Festivities"

Here is my not so young brother anymore....in fact he turns 18 tomorrow!!! I helped plate and serve dinner and Jared took pictures of the others who were joining in on the occasion. It was a fun filled day.


Here I am in my pregnancy glory. Last time I was pregnant I wasn't feeling too good most of the time and thus not very many photos were taken. The above photo I feel looks good so I posted it. 33 weeks in the photo. According to my counter I have approximately 37 days left. I had my first of several Non-stress tests this last week and it was pretty uneventful. I also had a growth ultrasound later that day and everything was looking great. He for sure looked bored. Every time the lady was trying to get a look at his face his would be yawning. He yawned at least 10 times if not more during the ultrasound. He likes to have his hand by his head and is VERY low at this point. I am sure he will stay in that position until he arrives. The approximate weight right now is 5lbs 10oz and about the 75% for his size. According to the measurements he was measuring about 1-2 weeks ahead of his due date. Now I just have to wait til this next week to know what the Dr. thinks and if he will bump my due date up. So technically this baby could be here in 5 or less weeks. I am still feeling pretty good, just really uncomfortable especially with him sitting so low. Hopefully the heat will stay away also, Although I am sure my fellow Washingtonians would disagree with me. But they aren't pregnant. I hate the heat when pregnant. Anyway that's the update. He'll be here really soon. Now to nail down his middle name!
Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow chrissy!
I know U might not feel it but it seems like it wasn't that long ago that u announced that u were preggers and now just a little over a month or less!!What have u decided on the name?