The last two weeks have been total Chaos! My brother was married to the lovely Kathy on July 31st and my mom and I were busy doing everything for their special day weeks before the day arrived. A couple days later Jared and I signed papers (FINALLY) on our very first, brand spankin new home. We got the keys two days later and then we slowly started to move our stuff in. Then suddendly BAM all our stuff was in the house. My family helped clean out our storage unit that was housing out belongings for the last 9 months. Now I am surrounded by boxes and more boxes and don't know where to start. We have been waiting so long to get this home and we love it but the overwhelming feelings are starting to come out. I don't know where to begin as I have never had this much space to deal with. Hopefully I can make a dent in the mess before Jared gets home. We'll see!! With that said I will by MIA for a couple of days or a week until I can get my home in order. Check back again soon for updates and hopefully some cute pictures from the last month or so because A LOT has happened to our little family.
The Things That Howl In The Night
2 days ago



1 comments:
Wow, that's exciting a new home, good luck getting everything moved in.
Post a Comment