It's no big secret that I hate the heat and so I am looking forward to the weather getting cooler as summer will be ending soon. I love Fall and I love Spring but sadly they are in between two seasons I don't really care for. So bring it on! Jared has been working in the back yard pulling weeds and I even went out and did my share of weed pulling as we were hoping to get the grass in soon. It most likely won't happen but we'll see. Little Miss loves to see what trucks are out front every morning mostly because I am on the computer checking my email, but she is now very fond of her little morning ritual and will proudly proclaim "Tractor" and will continue to repeat her little phrase until you acknowledge her. The joys of living in a community that has tractors in it daily.
The Things That Howl In The Night
2 days ago



2 comments:
I too am excited for Fall!! I remember to good ol days in Rexburg (FHE, Haunted Houses, Pulling beds into the living room, hide and seek in the dark). Man time sure flies by. I bet you are just loving your new home, and so is your little one. So nice and fun to be a homeowner, although it comes with a lot of work too :)! It would be fun if we were closer and could hang out again!
I am so glad you guys are enjoying your house. I hope you get the grass in, then you can full enjoy your big backyard! I must say however, I am not as excited for fall. I will miss the hot weather, especially since we didn't get much boating in. But I do enjoy all the beautiful colors of fall!
Post a Comment