BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Haircut from Mommy


This little Boy needed a haircut. I am sure people must think I am crazy but it was getting long in my eyes as it was starting to go in his ears. Not cool. So while Jared was at work I plopped Carter in his chair. Doesn't he look excited.

Is he protesting, "Um can we wait for Grandma Jackie?"

Last chance to back out. I would of tried to get pictures but it was just myself and the kids at home.

Here is the little guy after his new do! He did really well but of course he needs another haircut already. He will be consistently getting his haircut every 4-6 weeks. It grows so quickly. But isn't he so dang cute!

1 comments:

callmom said...

You are a brave one to cut such a squiggly little guy-but yes, he sure looks cute with his cut! You did a great job-next time mount a video cam so we can see his action!