BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Picture Overload!

I got an early Christmas gift this year. I have hated our cameras that we have owned. Yes I know hate is a strong word but that it was I felt towards these little blurr monsters. I swear every other picture turned out blurry or grainy. I hated taking pictures thinking whats the point they aren't going to turn out. So I lovingly bugged Jared about getting a new camera. He did some research and talked to some people at various stores. He ended up buying me a camera he knew nothing about. Go figure. But he did get himself a nice little camera that he had done some research on. I don't leave the house much so my targets of my latest obsession are the kids. I only have a little window of opportunity with Little Man but Little Miss..... LOVES the camera. She strikes a pose like she's being doing it her whole life. So here are a few of the shots I got of my two little monsters!
(Please excuse my wrinkly sheet, this was spur of the moment)

0 comments: