BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Little Man

Behold my new obsession! I love taking pictures of Little Man. It brings back all the memories of taking pictures of Little Miss when she was that young. He doesn't look so young anymore. At the ripe old age of 4 1/2 months he looks much older.






He recently had his 4 month check up and is almost 13lbs (10%) and 25" tall (50%). He is definitely getting tall as his clothes are getting shorter. He is growing just like his sister did but she weighed more. He's a little piggy eating 6oz. every 2-3 hours. I won't say how long he sleeps at night cause I don't want to jinx myself....lets just say he is a splendid baby at night. Although his internal alarm is always set for 7:30AM, never fail. I think this mommy just needs to go to bed when he does!


Holy Eyelashes! I know his eyes are closed but I wanted to show that he has also inherited mommy and daddy's eyelashes, just like Little Miss. Lucky kids.




0 comments: