The Little Man is getting big!

Most of these pictures are almost a month old but he still looks the same. His hair has gotten longer...surprise surprise. He is getting longer but is my skinny little kid. Everyone says he looks like a little man. His face has finally cleared of his baby acne.

My favorite thing about this little guy is my mornings with him and surprisingly enough my middle of the night feedings. He is super happy and excited to see me. He smiles away and it melts my heart. I almost got him laughing a couple of times. He still is
sleeping really well at night. Hopefully I am not jinxing myself by saying that.

His big sister LOVES him so much. Although sometimes she gets a little too hands on she adores him.

Peace!
(He is sleeping, really he is. Kind of creepy huh?!?!)

We love this little guy!

All of these pictures were taken on a day when I was trying to figure out my camera. I have never really likes my camera and am hoping that one of these days we can fork out the money for a really nice camera like my sisters and mom. I would be so much happier with my pictures if half of them weren't blurry...but I still got some cute shots.

I can't wait til he is a little bit older and not so wiggly so I can really get some good shots of him and Little Miss together. I can't believe that he is almost 10 weeks old.
0 comments:
Post a Comment