BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Life is Sweet!

Five Years ago this month I married my college sweetheart!


Since I know I won't have time to post anything on the actual day of our anniversary, December 21st, I thought I would take the opportunity to do so now.
When I met Jared our Freshmen year of college I never thought that my FHE brother would end up being my eternal companion. Since he still had a mission to serve I made to decison that I loved this guy so much that I would wait 730 days for him to come home. I am so thankful I did.
Although I know Jared never reads my blog, maybe I can convince him to take a peek, I wanted to let him know I love him and appreciate him. Jared has been my best friend through everything and supports me and Little Miss to the best of his ability. I never imagined that I would have been blessed with such a loving, caring, and funny guy....the list could go on. I am truly thankful for him and all he does for us. I can't believe that it has been 5 years since we got married and 8 years since we started dating, but I look forward to many more wonderful years with him!
I Love You Jared!
Happy 5th Anniversary!

0 comments: