BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Too much Heat!!!

Ever since we moved from Rexburg my internal thermostat has been set to HOT!!! So on top of that you add the 80 degree weather and I am miserable. Today hasn't been too bad, but I hear it is going to get hotter this week. Yeah I know its nothing like living in the Southern states and I know for a fact that my husband thinks this heat is nothing. He left the house this morning with his WOOL coat on. More out of habit I think. Crazy if you ask me.

Jitter Bug has filled her days with playing in the little pool Grandma bought to keep Jitter Bug and CT cool this summer. It will gets lots of use. Jitter Bug has even gotten it down that she needs to take all the toys out of the pool when done. That is also another signal that she is done.

The other thing that comes with all the warm weather is shorts....not for me though...white legs don't work. But for Jitter Bug they have become a normal thing for her to wear. Along with shorts come scraped knees. Poor thing just healed from one scraped knee and fell and scraped the same one almost in the same spot. Luckily her church dresses are all longer then her knees to cover up such mishaps.

The home is still on schedule due to the weather being nice... Thank Goodness! They are working on the roof and windows are being delivered this week. Then they start on the plumbing. We hope to make it up to the site to take progress pictures sometime this weekend if not earlier. We will see. We are all doing really well. We made one of numerous purchases for the new home. We bought new towels. We have had the same towels since we were married. I know its only been 4 1/2 years but we thought it was a good time to get new ones. You will all just have to come and check out what they look like. We love visitors.

May the days cool off and the home stay on time. Sorry no photos! Maybe next time.

0 comments: