I have been hearing from some select individuals that I need to update. Of course the post will have mostly if not all pictures of Jitter Bug as Neither Jared or myself end up on the other side of the camera. I pulled out my Memory card just to see what I needed to update on and WOW!!! I have been bad. But hey I think I have an excuse. We have moved in with my parents until we hear on the house on whether we got it or not. I know what everyone is thinking....sure is taking a while considering we put an offer on the house at the beginning of SEPTEMBER!! I know ridiculous. Long story short, yes we are still waiting but we hope things will be all done by the end of this month. Keep your fingers crossed. So we packed all our stuff put 95%-99% of it in storage and took the rest to Kent where we have made our self comfortable in Geran's room. Imagine crib in one corner our bed in another and suitcases on the floor. It has been fun though. I personally love being around my family so this is great. My advice to those looking to buy a home...although getting the most for your money is ideal or getting a great deal by doing a short sale.....I say don't do it. Although it is called a short sale, its not short at all. I know the whole background behind short sales so I understand it really just means the bank who loaned the money is getting less money because the homeowners can't make their payments so ideally its a short sale. Sorry if it confuses anyone. So although we are hopefully getting a good deal it is taking a very long time. Hopefully there will be good news in the not so very far future. So onto the lovely pictures of Jitter Bug.
Jared got free tickets for a Mariners game so we decided to go despite the fact that it was on a Tuesday and the game started at 7:00. Luckily JitterBug did great and despite the noise fell asleep in Jared's arms. We ended up staying the whole game and surprise, surprise the Mariners won! (Picture was taken on Sept. 23, thats how far behind I am)
Once we decided to start packing up, the week before we were moving, we started putting our boxes by the window in the Living Room which in turn took away Jitter Bug's playing area as her toys were there first. We moved her toys to another spot and the boxes became her new play place. She would climb the boxes, not too high, but enough to get my heart racing. As shown above she loved to take whatever she was snacking on and eat on her boxes, Crazy hair and all.



0 comments:
Post a Comment