As I was laying in bed last night trying to catch some Z's the thought popped into my head, I need to make some changes to my blog. Earlier in the evening I had read something about someone going to Google and typing in their name and see if they could be searched. I tried it! When I saw both this blog and our Family website I was a little shocked to know the whole world had access to my little family. So this morning I have gone through and made a couple changes. Call me paranoid if you want. I don't want some creepy person knowing everything there is about us. I will no longer be putting the little ones name on the site and it will now appear as Jitter Bug. So hopefully that won't confuse too many people. I also went in and changed my settings so my blog can't be searched for on search engines. That won't affect the ability for those who read this to continue to read it. You just won't be able to find us by searching for us.
On a more happy note....The most recent update on the family.
Jitter bug had her 15 month appointment and now weighs a whopping 21 lbs 3 oz (up 1 lbs since her 12 month appt.) is 30 1/2 inches tall. She is in the 53% for her height and 24% for her weight. She's tall and skinny. The Dr. said she looks great and is right on track for everything. Jitter Bug was walking around the exam room and once the Dr. came in she was chatting up a storm regardless if we understood her or not. The Dr. got a kick out of how animated she was.....That was until she got her shots and the tears started flowing. She is walking very fast everywhere and will probably be running full speed very soon.
We will be moving from a ever shrinking apartment this month down to Kent. To make a Long story short...we are still waiting to hear if we got the house in Marysville. Because it is a short sale things take alot longer than a regular home on the market. We are hopeful that things will work out soon. But in the meantime Jitter Bug will get to hang out with her Grandma every day until the house closes. It will be nice to have some family time also before we move even further north than we are currently. The only downside is.....THE PACKING!! Since we have been married we have moved 7 times!!!!! We haven't even been married for a full 4 years yet. Hopefully this will be our last move fora little while as we hope to be settled for 3-6 years. I think it all depends on how much our family grows.
Well that is the quick update. Sorry no pictures. Maybe later as Jitter Bug just smacked her head against the table on purpose and cut her lip with her teeth. Oh the joys of motherhood!
The Things That Howl In The Night
2 days ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment