BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good Morning Jitter Bug

Yes this is what Jitter Bug's hair looks like in the morning. I always have to put it up in piggy tails to keep it out of her eyes and No I am not going to cut it. The above picture is not her making a mean face she just has something up her nose. :-) We love her crazy hair




You can't help but love a face like that!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a DOLL! She's so cute Chrissy! I miss her :(

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

HEy Chrissy, thanks for the comment now I can see what you have been up too. Your little girl is so cute. I can't believe she is one. Time does fly. it does seem like just the other day you were visiting me and Daisy and now it is five years later. Good to catch up a little. hope all is well