Halloween 2010 Pumpkins

On the 30th after getting back from our trunk or treat we needed to carve our pumpkins. Luckily my parents showed up and my mom held Little Man while we carved which was very helpful, Thanks Mom!

Little Miss helped scoop out the stuff in her pumpkin and I drew the faces on the pumpkins. Then Jared and Little Miss carved their pumpkins, of course Little Miss had help with the knife. I then carved my pumpkin and Little Man's.
From left to right: Little Miss's pumpkins, Jared's, Little Man's and mine. Since mine was a white pumpkin it kind of glowed once you put the candles in it. Pretty cool.

My three favorite people after we turned on our "closed" sign on Halloween. (we really don't have a closed sign) We were wiped out of candy. Little Man was ready for another nap...go figure.

Snuggle Bug warm, it was a cold night

For the ward trunk or treat I didn't want to spend...well anything on Little Mans costume. I did for Little Miss and ended up taking her costume back before Halloween even happened. She hated it at that age so I wasn't even going to worry. So I took some brown and pink paper and made ears and I also put a pink circle on the tummy of the sweater to cover the elephant. I wasn't about to attempt to put it back on for this photo-op. So here is my little mouse!?!?!? I was going for a bear but Jared said the ears were too big to be a bear. Oh well.

What a cutie

His latest thing is bubbles. He always has bubbles coming out of his mouth.

My mouse and Jessie

"Hold me back, she keeps taking my picture!" Way to go big sister!

This year we took Little Miss to a Halloween store to look for her costume...never again. It was so pricey. But Little Miss was set on being Jessie and I was set on hitting up Target, but she has a daddy who is a little more generous than me. Oh well she looked dang cute.

She wore her costume everyday up to Halloween, but has forgotten about it somewhat since then.

I Love this little girl!

The night my parents came up they brought Little Miss a little Halloween care package. In it were three fake teeth thingys. I don't know how else to explain them but Little Miss put them in and Jared and I couldn't stop laughing. Look below to see why.

Think she should wear them to her dentist appointment tomorrow?!?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment