As of 11:46 PM tonight I will be........26!! Happy Birthday to me! Whip out the candles because its time for Cheesecake. Its hard to believe that the little girl in the pictures is 26 years old now. I see a glimpse of Jitter Bug in my pictures and its scary to think that in a little over 24 years she will be just as old....but hopefully just as happy. Age isn't a big deal for me its just another year added to a wonderful life. So if you were to ask me how old I was in 20 years I would gladly tell you as my kids I am sure would be snickering at how old I am.
Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Me!






3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Remember to blow out every candle so you get your wish! No help from Maddie either! Well, that would be more spit than air!!!
Happy Birthday!!! Oh my your little one sure does look so much like you! Hope you hade a great day!
Happy Birthday. You sure are a cute little girl.
Post a Comment