No we still don't have the house yet...but I finally decided it was time to stop nursing. Yes for those who are counting Jitter Bug is a whopping 19 months old almost 20 and yes I was still nursing her. Mostly at night but the Breastauraunt is officially closed. Well at least until child #2 comes along and no that is not an announcement...I reserve that for my sisters who are respectively due in July and September. For both Jitter Bug and myself it is a great victory. She has been great and has taken the whole situation great. She is now only waking up once in the middle of the night to get a drink of water and then back into her sleepy little world. The same day we stopped nursing was the same day we took her crib down and put her in a big girl bed. She has only officially slept in it at night for a whole 2 hours but does well for nap time. Here is her current status in her little bed.
I am still paranoid that she will fall out of the bed so as you may be able to see I have put 2 pillows on the side of the bed to soften the fall but what you can't see is 3 more pillows on the floor by our bed so if she goes too far she won't run into our bed. Our next challenges on the list to conquer:
1. Getting her to sleep in her own bed ALL Night
2. Getting her to stay in nursery the whole hour and fourty-five minutes
3. Potty Training....Yeah a little early but we can work on it slowly. She's a smart little cookie!
Wish us luck!



0 comments:
Post a Comment