BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Surprise!!!

Today as Jitter Bug and I were going through our usual day I had decided to check out her teeth. So as I proceeded to lay her on the ground and try and coax her to open her mouth....She wasn't haven't it. So I braved the world of Jitter Bug's mouth by bravely sticking my finger in her mouth to get her to open up. After being bitten for about the tenth time (not just a little bite...full on teeth marks in my skin) I found not one, not two...but three teeth that have snuck their way into her mouth without me even knowing. That makes a grand total of 11 teeth. I guess it is fitting seeing she is 11 months old. I just could not believe that she has 11 teeth. It is just crazy. It makes me wonder if there are even more teeth hiding in there. I would not be surprised to find more. The fact that she has that many teeth makes the urgency to stop nursing after her one year birthday that much greater.



These pictures are before I found out she had 11 teeth hiding in her little mouth!

And here are two totally unrelated photos that I thought were adorable. Jitter Bug talking on her phone upside down and playing in her favorite spot...behind the rocking chair next to the fireplace.

This Saturday Jitter Bug will be having her first of two birthday parties which I am very excited for her to dig into her very own cake. I know it isn't her real birthday yet but we wanted to celebrate with both sides of the family seeing as we will be out of town on her real birthday. So look forward for pictures from the eventful day.

We will also be heading to Oregon for a family vacation and meeting up with Jared's family which I am so excited about. We will get our first real vacation since Jitter Bug was born and we also get to see Jared's family which doesn't happen enough. Hopefully Jitter Bug will enjoy the trip and maybe start walking so she doesn't have to crawl in the sand. We will see. I will be taking lots of pictures so stay tuned.

0 comments: